воскресенье, 12 мая 2013 г.

PRAYER - PERSONAL COMMUNICATION WITH GOD


 


Call to me and I will answer thee, and show thee great and hidden things you don't know.

Jer. 33.3

Call me in the day of trouble. I will deliver Thee, and thou will glorify me.

Psalm 49.15

A great advantage for us is the opportunity to communicate with the creator, who created many worlds and planets in Their orbits.

He has come to him with our numerous problems and challenges, and it will help us and save us from sorrow.

It's full of love of the creator's attitude to people even in ancient times was the great surprise and admiration (FS 8.2-5).

God is revealed to us:

-through nature

-through his Word

-Providence

through the guidance of the Holy Spirit

But for a full spiritual life we must open our hearts to him. We have to be efficient with our heavenly father.

Let our hearts feel attracted to HIM, though in his case, his mercy and his blessings are always to our built in and cause astonishment.

In addition, we must turn to him for advice in our daily lives.

Resorting to God we can only through prayer. PRAYER IS CONVERSATION WITH GOD; in prayer, we open our hearts to God as to a FRIEND:

The People! Rely on him at all times; ye people, your heart before him: God is our refuge.

Psalm 61.9

The necessity of prayer

David on how to approach the God says:

And I with my prayer to thee, o Lord.

During those things, o God, according to Thy great goodness hear me in the truth of Thy salvation; Save me from Tina not to become bogged down by me; Yes get rid of hating-with me and from the deep waters.

Psalm 68.14-15

About heard prayer David said:

I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from my all dangers. Anyone who has paid attention to it, the learn, and not will be shame.

Psalm 33.5-6

Praying to everyone, because PRAYER UNITES US with the source of the SPIRITUAL LIFE of God. All good giving come from God, through prayer and they become our property.

But this must be done for each of us, just as nobody else can for us to eat or drink nor sleep, nor to learn literacy. ALL THAT EVERYONE MUST DO FOR ITSELF, INCLUDING TO TAKE SPIRITUAL BENEFITS, BECAUSE THEY ARE GIVEN ONLY TO THOSE WHO PERSONALLY CALLED THEM TO GOD.

The prayer of the Prophet Daniel is described in Dan 9.3-17

History of the Patriarchs and the prophets reveals that all he had similar to us humans. They also struggled with temptations and temptations. They went to sin, but using Scirus-God won over them victory ONLY THANKS to the CONSTANT communion with God.

Jesus Christ left us an example of constancy in prayer:

He, in the days of his flesh, with strong shriek and tearfully offered prayers and supplications to him to save him from death; and was heard for his reverence.

Hebrews 5.7

Our Saviour took our needs and our infirmities. In order to have the necessary force to accomplish the task, he ardently implored his father for support and assistance. His brow-eternity caused the necessity of prayer. In communion with his father It was Val consolation and joy.

And if the son of God experienced the need for prayer, should not we, weak and sinful people, more aware of it?

How and what to pray?

Exemplary prayer OUR FATHER (Mt 6.9-13).

Twice He uttered this prayer-in the sermon and a few months later before the disciples. He wanted to emphasize its importance.

The words of this prayer can conceive a child, but the best human genius does not penetrate to the depths.

It contains:

-Thanksgiving

-presentation of our needs

-recognition of sin and repentance

-hope

-request for mercy

From the text of the acts of 4.23-29, we see that the Apostles prayed about what they need by. And we can pray to God according to our needs.

We need to be able to use the prayer in solitude "secret room"

(Matthew 6.6). We should also pray in the society and in the family circle, but not miss opportunities to stay alone with God.

In solitude we open your heart before God, all my worries, joys, concerns, fears-all that press and torment us and that reassures us.

YOUR BURDEN MAY NEVER BE TOO HEAVY, SO HE COULD NOT CARRY IT BECAUSE IT CONTROLS THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE-NOI-FATE IS IN HIS HANDS

In prayer we must ask for wisdom (James 1.5-7). It eliminates doubts. He will not get asked. "Bad to pray, when to mind seeing double.

Everything you ask in prayer, believing, you get.

Matthew 21.23

Only through prayer we can receive the remission of sin:

Repeatedly wash me from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my SIN, because of lawlessness, of my I am conscious, and my SIN is always before me.

Psalm 50.4-5

I opened my SIN to thee and hid My iniquity; I said; "I will confess my crime Lord," and you TOOK with me the GUILT of MY SIN.

Psalm 31.5

Confidence of forgiveness:

IF WE CONFESS OUR SINS, HE IS FAITHFUL AND JUST TO FORGIVE US OUR SINS AND TO CLEANSE US FROM ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS.

1 John 1.9

However, the sine qua non of forgiveness is something that WE SHOULD FORGIVE OTHERS THEIR SINS against us.

Our prayers can be heard:

-If not confess our sins (PS 65.18)

-If you purposely sin (59.2)

– for other reasons (Luke 6)

PRAYER WILL BE HEARD IF THE PERSON DOES NOT FULFILL THE CONDITIONS ANSWER TO IT. It is known to us the rule of business relations.

The conditions answer to prayer:

-decision not to Sin anymore (John 5.14)

-meet our desires of God's will (John 15.7)

-stay in Christ and a petition in his name (John 16.24)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий